A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, December 22, 2023

Tire Deadlifts

Again, what a crazy week. Yesterday I went to Nonsuch Brewing for a social media video taping. This was the second time as the first attempt didn't work out. During the first time I asked for a job but I didn't send my resume. At this time they asked why I didn't. I made sure I did this time around. Hopefully I'll be employed at Nonsuch in the new year. Speaking of New Year, 2024 is going to be amazing. I'll talk about it on my end Year post.

Light Stretches. 

Tire Deadlifts - 265lbs/3,3,1,4 reps, 325lbs/3,3,1 reps, 375lbs/1,3,4,8 reps.


Plate Side Laterals - 25lbs/12 reps, 35lbs/12 reps.

My right Hamstring top insertion is still present. I just gotta keep working. Not much weight but lots of sets and reps.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: