A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Day 4 Squats, oh ya

Stess is the name of the game lately. My job finally pissed me off enough that I quit! I am a lion, an old lion. My work assumes we are sheep and can treat us in that fashion. Not me! Hell no! I emailed my resignation this morning. I also printed a bunch of resumes. Now it's time to SQUAT!

Rebounding - 30 minutes. 

Theragun.

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Squats - bar/6 reps, 135lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/4 reps (no belt), 365lbs/3 reps.

Power Phase - 3 sets/1 rep/405lbs, 2 sets/1 rep/415lbs.


Pump Phase - 3 sets/6,6,7 reps/225lbs.

Slowly evolving sets and reps. More of a gradual warm up with less reps but more sets. More reps in the Pump Phase. Squats are coming back nicely. Final 415lbs felt smooth.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: