A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

SSB Squats

My training is a bit belated. In my defense I worked on Sunday. Monday was Thanksgiving. I also changed over to snow tires for both our cars and an oil change for mine. Yesterday was spent supervising workmen as they replaced our furnace, which was an all day event. Today I gotta squat. Being delinquent I decided to make squats a little more difficult. Bring out the Safety Squat Bar. 

Rebounding - 30 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

SSB Squats - bar/6 reps, 140lbs/6 reps, 230lbs/6 reps, 320lbs/4 reps, 3 sets/3 reps/370lbs.



Again, a better performance than last Squat day but only a little. Lots left in the tank. I'm feeling strong lately. Squats are going well. Using the SSB is awesome. If I slightly miss groove it makes the lift that much more difficult. Feeling good. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: