A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, August 14, 2023

Well This Sucks

Last week I didn't train at all because I volunteered to work eight days straight. Getting up at 0400hrs everyday was exhausting. Also I felt that I was due for a break. Other than a little rebounding I did nothing. Friday the 11th August was my last day and it was stressful. I wanted to get home and start training for Deadlifts For Dreams 16 September. I got onto the rebounder and after 45 minutes I got off and felt a twinge in the inside of my left leg. I felt nothing bad during the time I was bouncing.  I decided to end it there. No Deadlifts. Good thing I did because I currently have a groin pull bad enough that it's caused a bruise. It hurts like heck. WTF!!! I didn't do anything that would cause this. Oh well. I guess I'm on an extended break. I'll post later in the week with an update.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: