A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, July 21, 2023

Rebounding and Log Press

Yesterday I did a fair bit of running around with my wife and kids. I managed 30 minutes of rebounding then went out for a bit. When I got home I did another 30 minutes. Then off to bed before early to work in the morning. 

Today I came home from work early so I could spend the day with my lovely wife. After a bunch of running around I got out to the garage for the following. 

Rebounding - 30 minutes. 

Light Stretches.

Log Press - 75lbs/12 reps, 145lbs/6 reps, 195lbs/4 reps, 215lbs/1 rep, 225lbs/clean twice, missed both presses, 75lbs/12 reps.





Got more work to do on form after talking with a good friend. Gotta keep the elbows tucked in and stop flairing. Today was fun. Now, where did I put my protein shake?


Snowdaddy

No comments: