A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, May 09, 2022

Squats

Dang this new program is working really well. The slow reps help to focus on everything that needs it. When the normal speed reps happen my form is great! I keep telling myself to be patient and trust in the program. So far, it ROCKS!!!

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

Vibration Table - 5 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Squats (with knee sleeves and shoes) - (slow decent) BW/6 reps, bar/6 reps, 135lbs/6 reps, 205lbs/6 reps, 3 sets/5 reps/245lbs, (normal speed) 265lbs/6 reps, 285lbs/6 reps.



Static Stretches.

After watching a friend online who specializes in Stretching and Mobility I've decided to hold my Stretches longer. Aspiring to hold the so 60 seconds but it is difficult. Now if I could only control my diet.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: