A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, April 22, 2022

ME Deadlifts

Not a bad way to finish the week. But lets log my Deadlifts today before we go into that.

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

Vibration Table - 5 minutes. 

Dynamic Stretches. 

Deadlifts - 2 sets/6 rep/225lbs, 315lbs/6 reps, 405lbs/1 rep, 455lbs/1 reps, put on belt 455lbs/1 rep, 495lbs/1 rep.




Static Stretches. 

My current size makes it difficult to get down to the bar. Especially with a belt on. I considered doing another single at 530lbs. Leaving it there is the responsible thing to do. There will be heavier days in my future. 

My best lifts this week were as follows;

Squat - 430lbs,
Bench Press - 355lbs,
Deadlift - 495lbs.

Total = 1280lbs =~582kg.

The current M2 Manitoba Provincial record is 580kg. I'll just leave that there to sink in. No where near my best performance but I'm free of injury. The new program is doing great! Next week I'm back to the volume hypertrophic grind. Now all I need to do is get my diet under control. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: