A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Murphys Law

Murphys Law is defined as, "anything that can go wrong will go wrong". Squats are finally coming around and I feel like I'm in control of my body and training. On Monday evening my wife and I share that we don't feel very well. Furthermore, out two youngest children also don't feel well. We went out and picked up some rapid covid tests and sure enough my daughters test positive. My wife and I test negative but we have symptoms so it's the same. Covid has come to visit my home.

I've read several articles about people with Covid that don't rest ending up with further more serious problems. The best course of action right now is just to take it easy. I feel alright but I know I'm sick. Dang!

Today I did a very simple easy workout just to keep the blood flowing and mobility loose.

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

Vibration Table - 5 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Static Stretches. 

That's plenty for today. My head feels like it's underwater. Rest this week then get back at it next week. As long as I feel better. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: