A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, October 18, 2021

Day 1 Week 3

Dang! I really beat myself up today. Here's what went down.

Changed over tires on my daughter's car. It took about an hour. 

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

Stretches. 

Squats - bar/10 reps, 135lbs/8 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/4 reps.

Power Phase - 5 sets/1 rep/375lbs, 375lbs/4 reps.


Pump Phase - 4 sets/6 reps/245lbs, 2 sets/5 reps/245lbs.


Walk Around The Block - 30 minutes. 

Changed over tires on my car. It took about 30 minutes.


I'm spent. I'm trying something new with the Power Phase. When I get to six singles the last set is AMRAP. Four reps with 375lbs is pretty good. The weather is gorgeous today so I went for a walk around the block. There aren't going to be many days left like this. Getting cold this week. I've been following the intermittent fasting and all of the above was done on an empty stomach. I didn't eat until 1600hrs

Snowdaddy 

No comments: