A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, February 08, 2021

Frosty Heavy Squats

Just when you didn't think it would get any colder, it does. The garage is at a bone chilling -22°C. I know I have a heater and I should use it but I don't think it would put much of a dent in this kinda cold. Sets in the garage. Long breaks between sets in the warm house.


Light Stretches.

Squats - bw/12 reps, 2 sets/12 reps/bar, 2 sets/10 reps/135lbs, 225lbs/8 reps, 315lbs/3 reps. (Belt) 315lbs/4 reps, 385lbs/3 reps, 2 sets/1 rep/435lbs.


Turtle Squats - 45lbs/10 reps.


These were done in flat shoes not the wedge style squat shoes I wore last heavy day. These felt much better. From now on flat shoes only for squats. My diet is going well. I'm not losing much weight but I'm down a hole one my weight belt.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: