A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, January 20, 2020

Pre Meet Prep.

I've been formulating a plan of attack to bring my Deadlifts up. I'm competing in a Deadlift only charity competition the end of March.


DEADLIFTS FOR DREAMS IS BACK!

After raising over $24,000 in 2019 - Deadlifts for Dreams 2 will once again bring together some of Manitoba's strongest to raise funds for a little boy in our community who knows the true meaning of strength.
Deadlifts for Dreams 2 is the 2nd annual powerlifting meet, with events held at Midtown Barbell (349 Wardlaw) in Winnipeg and Anytime Fitness (3000 Victoria Ave) in Brandon, both in support of The Dream Factory.
On March 28th, 2020 (Winnipeg) and April 5th, 2020 (Brandon), lifters from all over Manitoba and North America will help lift the spirits of two families going through an incredibly difficult experience.
We invite you to join us - as a lifter, a sponsor, donor, or spectator. Together, we will make Apollo and Logan's dreams come true

I will continue to follow 5,3,1 but I'll add rack pulls to condition my CNS. The following are my notes.


Not too fancy but should do the job.

Snowdaddy.

No comments: