A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2019

New Home? Squats

The garage is too cold and I risk the chance of injury. Time to look around for a new gym to train in. Fairly close to my home is a Goodlife fitness. Although I'm not one for busy commercial gyms there are a lot of fun toys to play with. I was a little overwhelmed with all the equipment there so I stuck to my standard. A rack, a bar and plates.


Leg Swings and Stretching.

Squats - 2 sets/8 reps/bar, 2 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 225lbs/6 reps, 4 sets/3,4,5,6 reps/315lbs.


The Squats felt good with no problems. I wandered around the gym for about 20 minutes just checking out the machines. Still didn't feel comfortable jumping into the machines.  Tomorrow I'm gonna try going back for some Bench Press and I'll try some chest and back machines.

Snowdaddy

No comments: