A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, November 15, 2019

Day 2 at Goodlife Bench Press

Round two at Goodlife. Squats went pretty good. Bench Press was yucky. I always find commercial benches to be too short and not long enough. Despite that it was ok.

Light Stretches and Shoulder Mobility.

Bench Press - 2 sets/12 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/8 reps/225lbs, 7 sets/3,3,3,3,2,2,3 reps/315lbs.

At the completion of the Bench I wandered around the gym and tried a wide variety of chest and back machines. Most of them didn't feel quite right while some really activated the muscles they were intended to work. I feel pretty good right now.

Tomorrow I have to work in the afternoon so I'm gonna sleep in a bit and take a rest day. Sunday I'm gonna try some Deadlifts.

It's been a while.

Snowdaddy

No comments: