A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Big Changes

2019 seems to be the year of dramatic change for me. I retired from the Military after a 22 year career. I started a new job shortly there after with much less stress. Yesterday I resigned from my roll with the 17 Wing Strength Club.

I am separating myself from stressful situations and stressful people. I will leave it at that. Just understand that I am no longer associated with the club that I founded back in 2005. To quote a friend of mine. All good things must come to an end. I will remember all the good times and move on.

Today the weather sucks. I bought a parabolic heater for my garage. Eventhough it's damp, cold and windy outside the temperature in the garage is about +10 degC. No serious training today but still some good and much needed training.

Ab Sling Knee Ups - 4 sets/25 reps.
Band Assisted Pull Ups - 3 sets/8 reps, 3 sets/10 reps.

I used a lighter band (grey) to assist the Pull Ups. That said my Pull Ups are getting stronger.

Snowdaddy

No comments: