A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Medium Deadlifts

I goofed. I don't know why I decided to do medium Deadlifts today. Oh well, work was done. I was mentally exhausted after only getting 3 hours sleep last night. Today I pushed myself and I need a good night's sleep tonight or ai will be a mess for work tomorrow morning.

Light Stretches.

Tire Deadlifts - 165lbs/8 reps, 235lbs/8 reps, 5 sets/8,12,8,8,8 reps/325lbs.


At this point I am spent. Completely spent. However, I am a champion and used to digging deep. The following is part 2 of today's training.

Alternate the following,

Skipping - 3 sets/100 reps,
Band Assisted Pull Ups - 3 sets/12 reps.

My heart rate was off the charts after each set. I rested just enough to bring my BPM back to normal. Currently I feel weird. Not hungry but shaking just slightly.

My inspiration today came from my new shirt. Check it out.


Snowdaddy

No comments: