A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Squats and Walking

I really enjoyed walking this summer. Now that it's getting colder I have been a bit hesitant to go for a stroll. Tonight I got out of my comfort zone and walked around the block. First was Squats.

Leg Swings and Light Stretching.

Squats - bar/12 reps, 135lbs/8 reps, 135lbs/12 reps, 5 sets/12 reps/145lbs.

I wanted to do 6 sets of 12 reps but my daughter had to go to basketball and I had to drive. Still 11400lbs of volume. I will do better next time.

Walk around the block - 2km, 24 min.

I weighed myself this morning. My diet is way off and my BW is up about 18lbs. Currently I weigh 290lbs but I'm working the weights again. I feel my muscle is up so the extra BW isn't really bothering me too much.

Snowdaddy

No comments: