A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2018

I'm Back

Not back to my previous freak self but back home. Today I went to the 17 Wing Strength Club for some training. Nothing fancy, nothing fierce, nothing freakish.

Leg Swings and Stretching.
Squats - 3 sets/6 reps/bar, bar/12 reps, 4 sets/6 reps/135lbs.

At this point my motivation just went to shit. Today is cool and raining. Yuck!

Enough with Squats. I brought some suits with me because I wanted to try them with Sumo Deadlifts.

Equipped Sumo Deadlifts - 50kg/3 reps, 70kg/3 reps, 120kg/2 reps, 170kg/1 rep. 220kg miss twice.

170kg felt almost effortless. 220kg didn't even budge from the floor. Oh well, time for some penance for my failure.

Burpees - 2 sets/10, 12 reps.

As with most of my training lately I just don't feel motivated. Maybe it has something to do with the season change. The days are getting shorter and getting cooler. Here comes winter.

Snowdaddy

No comments: