A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Sumo Deadlifts

I've been holding off on training lately because I have a FORCE test this Thursday. Not doing any lifting is making me stir-crazy. Monday morning I went for a walk around the block. This morning I didn't walk but I felt like I was getting sick after I arrived at work. I decided it would be better to go home. So, I did. After relaxing all morning and most of the afternoon I started to feel better so I decided to try out my form with some Sumo Deadlifts.

Leg Swings, Stretching and Squats.
Sumo Deadlifts with Buffalo Bar - 3 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 3 sets/3 sets/235lbs, 3 sets/1 rep/305lbs, 2 sets/1 rep/375lbs.
Stability Ball Sit Ups - 3 sets/20 reps.
Ab Sling Knee Ups - 3 sets/12 reps.
Dumbbell Triceps Extensions - 3 sets/12 reps/20lbs.
Dumbbell Triceps Presses - 3 sets/12 reps/20lbs.

An afternoon of fun. I used the Buffalo Bar for Sumo Deadlifts today to try something different and get a few extra inches. I was able to sit back into the lift a little better. The lift went really well after I put on my belt. I'm going to have to try my suit sometime soon. No more lifting until after the FORCE test on Thursday.

Snowdaddy

No comments: