A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, June 29, 2018

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday I went for a walk in the morning. I was wanting to go on a longer walk but the humidity was ridiculous. 2km was all I managed. That evening I was busy and never got a chance to do anything else.

Thursday was much better. I went on a bike ride with my daughter which was really cool. In the afternoon I sat out in the garage and my large tire in the back yard started calling my name. I rolled it onto the driveway and proceeded with the following.

Skipping - 130 reps.
Sledge Hammer  Swings - 10 reps/side.
break
Skipping - 150 reps.
Sledge Hammer Swings - 10 reps/side.
break
Skipping - 150 reps.
Sledge Hammer Swings - 12 reps/side.
break
Skipping - 150 reps.
Sledge Hammer Swings - 15 reps/side.

Lots of calories burned in the heat of the day. As I lose body weight and strength my cardiovascular fitness is getting better.

Snowdaddy

No comments: