A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, June 18, 2018

Pushing the Limits

This morning I went for a walk / jog of 2km. My average pace was 10:45 min / km. Much better than previously. After class and a little supper I went out to the garage for some back exercises.

Alternate the following
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 6 sets/12 reps/135lbs.
Cable Lat Press Downs - 6 sets/12 reps/25kg.
Inclined Dumbbell Triceps Extensions - 6 sets/12 reps/20lbs.
Barbell Shrugs - 6 sets/12 reps/135lbs.

After the back work I decided to push my limits a bit. If it was overcast or a little cooler it may have been easier. The heat and the evening sunshine made the walk very warm. 5.78km, 1hr 20min. I didn't do any running but this walk still burned 1592 cal. After having a shower I'm feeling not too bad.

Snowdaddy

No comments: