A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Catching Up

This last week has been pretty good. I have pushed my limits even more. Tuesday wasn't very exciting. Wednesday I finished my course early and decided to go for a walk. My daughter joined me and we managed 10.2km. It took us 2 hours. later that evening I did an additional 4km with my wife. Thursday morning I went for a walk and again in the evening. Friday was a sports day at work. Instead of taking part in golf, soccer, or softball I decided to go for a walk/jog. I walked the first 2.7km then walked/jogged the last 2.7km. I was really pleased with the amount of jogging I did. Saturday was the Manitoba Powerlifting Provincials. I didn't do much walking but I ran numbers and coached two lifters. By the end of the day I was spent. Today I went shopping with my lovely wife. I did a bit of Bench Press in the evening 6 sets/6 reps/225lbs. After that I went for a walk around the block 63 minutes. My Body weight this morning was 290lbs.

No comments: