A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Catching Up

I have been busy and unable to enter my blog. Today I finally have a chance to catch up.

Monday

I got up at 0500hrs to go for a walk/jog. 2km around the block.

At work we had PT at the end of the day.
Squats - 3 sets/8 reps/bar, 2 sets/6 reps/70kg, 2 sets/4 reps/100kg, 140kg/1 rep, 160kg/1 rep, 70kg/8 reps.

After work I went for a walk with my daughter. This time we went a bit farther. 3km.

Tuesday

I woke up earlier than planned. With that extra time I went for a longer walk. 4km.

I had to work late so I didn't get home until much later. I really wanted to work out so I did some upper body training in the garage.

Light Stretching and Bench warm ups.

Alternate the following;
Narrow Grip Bench Press - 4 sets/6 reps/225.
Inclined Dumbbell Flies - 4 sets/12 reps/40lbs.

Alternate the following
Normal Bench Press - 4 sets/6 reps/225lbs.
Dumbbell Triceps Ext - 4 sets/12 reps/20lbs.
Inclined Dumbbell Biceps Curls - 4 sets/12 reps/20lbs.

Although It wasn't heavy all the exercises really gave me a good pump. I didn't go for a walk in the evening but I still got my step goal on my Fitbit.

This morning I went for a walk around the block. 2km. When I took my son for guitar lessons I went for another stroll tonight around the neighborhood and got my step goal plus a bit more.

 This morning I weighed in at 300.5lbs. Tomorrow I should be under that magical 300lbs. Ya Me!!!

Snowdaddy

No comments: