A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Recent Training

Monday I took part in our unit physical training. It consisted of the following.

Burpees - 60, 45, 30 seconds / 30 sec rest between sets.
Running - 60 seconds.
Rest - 60 seconds.
Skating Jumps - 60, 45, 30 seconds / 30 sec rest between sets.
Running - 60 seconds.
Rest - 60 seconds.
Jump Lunges - 60, 45, 30 seconds / 30 sec rest between sets.
Running - 60 seconds.
Rest - 60 seconds.
Skipping - 60, 45, 30 seconds / 30 sec rest between sets.
Running - 60 seconds.
Rest - 60 seconds.

Crazy amount of cardio training. I didn't stop during the entire class. Ya me!!!

Today I went to the gym and did "couples" training with my wife. We did a wide variety of exercises. Slam Ball slams, Stretch Band curls, rows and extensions, Stand Up Lay Down Stand Up, Kettle Bell deadlifts and swings. Even though the training wasn't very difficult I found myself breathing heavy and feeling taxed by the end. All in all it was a great training day with the woman I love.

Snowdaddy

No comments: