A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, October 14, 2016

Squats

My work schedule this week has been crazy. I am on call but have been called into work every night this week. Last night I worked from 2200hrs till 0400hrs. I slept until 1230hrs today and my body was not enjoying anything. Some breakfast then out to the garage this afternoon for some Squats and I feel better.

Light Stretching.
Squats - 2 sets/12 reps/bar, 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/12 reps, 275lbs/12 reps, 315lbs/12 reps.

I would have done another set but I feel like shit and 275lbs and 315lbs for 12 reps is way beyond what I've been doing lately. Also, I had a pain in my head from my sinuses. After the Squats I went for a walk.

Walk Around The Block - 18 minutes.

I did a very small amount of jogging during the walk. Now it's time for supper. Hopefully we won't have to go in to work tonight.

Snowdaddy

No comments: