A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Day 8

Wide grip, wide stance, and flat shoes. My Squat has changed completely since Nationals, a change for the better. I feel more in control and more comfortable. Leg drive and hip involvement have never felt better. No pain from my adductor or knees. It's a amazing how after so many years of training I feel like I'm finally getting things right. Hoping for big Squat numbers at World's. Of course, if the Squat goes up, so does everything else.

Warm Up
Leg Swings and Stretching.
Squats - 2 sets/8 reps/bar, 135lbs/8 reps, 225lbs/6 reps.

Working Sets
Squats - 3 sets/6 reps/335lbs, 2 sets/6 reps/345lbs.
Bench Press - 4 sets/6 reps/250lbs/315lbs/6 reps/250lbs/6 reps.

Feeling good, feeling strong. Training is going really well and World's is going to be AWESOME!!!

Snowdaddy

No comments: