A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Day 6 and 7

On day 5 I wore my Squat shoes. I thought this would be and has historically been a good choice. All my best Squats have been done in these Squat shoes. Unfortunately these shoes pushed me over forward too much and it buggered my lower back. The next morning I was considering going to see a Dr. because the ache I was feeling was down near my coxis. A day off training and a day of easy training really helped. Today's training was much better. I didn't finish everything I was scheduled for but I went up in weight and I feel better now. Of course I am training in flat shoes and not in the heals of my Squat shoes.

Day 6

Lots of Stretching and Leg Swings.
Squats - 3 sets/6 reps/bar, 3 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/3 reps/225lbs.

My back is really feeling bad at this point time to switch to Bench Press.

Bench Press - 135lbs/8 reps, 3 sets/6 reps/245lbs.

Again my back is buggered and I can't even get into position to bench properly.

Day 7

Leg Swings and Stretching.
Squats - bar/6 reps, 70kg/6 reps, 3 sets/6, 6, 8 reps/150kg
Bench Press - 60kg/8 reps, 2 sets/110kg/6 reps, 140kg/6 reps.

Still a bit cautious about my back I held back. Now I feel much better and will throw down next training day.

Snowdaddy

No comments: