A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 1 of Worlds Training

Today was a day of fun and games. First of all today was my first day of training for the IPF Worlds. Second today was the 17 Wing Strength Club 80s training day. Dress in 80s fashions and lift to 80s music. We had a great time. After training we went to Ye's Chinese buffet to fill our faces. It was a great day.

Warm Up
Leg Swings and Stretching.
Squat - bar/6 reps, 70kg/6 reps, 70kg/6 reps, 70kg/6 reps.

Working Sets
Squat - 5 sets/6 reps/140kg.
Bench Press - 5 sets/6 reps/110kg.
Deadlift - 4 sets/6 reps/165kg.

I missed my last set of Deadlifts because my left side adductor decided to act up again. This SUCKS!!! The Squats didn't bother me at all. In fact they felt really good. Time to rest up till Wednesday after work. Hopefully this will not be the way my World's training goes.

Snowdaddy

No comments: