A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Squats

This morning I had some work to do but got into the Dungeon at noon so I could take my time with today's torture. I beat my self to rat shit! As the weight gets easier I push myself harder. Today was no exception.

Warm Up
Leg Swings and Stretching.
Squats - 75kg/6 reps, 75kg/4 reps, 125kg/4 reps, 165kg/1 easy rep.

Power Phase
Squats (with belt and knee sleeves) - 5 sets/1 rep/200kg, 1 set/1 rep/205kg.
to be truthful my third set of 200kg was actually a double. Like I said, I am pushing myself.

Pump Phase
Squats (with belt, no sleeves) - 6 sets/6, 6, 6, 6, 5, 6 reps/145kg.

I was a bit stiff during warm up. Once I got it sorted out I felt great! The Pump Phase today was a real grind. I will be sore tomorrow for sure. My plan is to take Wednesday and Thursday off and Bench Press on Friday. The rest will do me good.

Snowdaddy

No comments: