A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jogging at the Base Gym

The total work out today was really good but I'm still a bit disappointed with my endurance while jogging.

Walk - 2 laps.
Jog - 6 laps (5 min, 50 sec/lap).
Walk - 4 laps.
Stretching.
Walk - 6 laps.
Walk 75m / Sprint 50m - 4 laps.
Walk - 2 laps

Total Laps - 24 (3km, 28 minutes)

Bench Press
warm ups
Power Phase - 4 sets/2 reps/315lbs.
Pump Phase - 3 sets/8 reps/225lbs.

Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets/8 reps per side/80, 100, 110lbs.

I was hoping to go a bit farther for my jogging. Maybe 8-9 laps. My speed for 6 laps is faster than in past years of jogging on the indoor track. Next week is my last week of jogging before my PT test on the 10th Jan. The sprinting was much easier than any other time this year. I was able to get up on my toes and step quickly. Next week everything should fall into place.

Snowdaddy

No comments: