A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"Chop" Squats

Max Effort Squats today were dedicated to my, now down the drain, Pork Chops. I had to shave them off right after this work out. I've had a few weeks off work so I grew a baby set of Chops. I really like them and will grow them back when ever I can.

Squats - warm ups, 135lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/4 reps, 315lbs/2 reps (belt), 405lbs/3 reps (suit bottoms and belt), 495lbs/3 reps (full gear), 545lbs/1 rep (full gear).
Ab Sling Knee Ups - 12, 12, 16, 20 reps.
Broom Handle Twists - 3 sets/30 reps.

The 495lbs squat felt really easy. I haven't done heavy squats in a while the 545lbs didn't feel that heavy but there was a slight stall on the way up. I feel really good right now. Just a bit cold with out my furry friends.

Chop Squats

Snowdaddy

No comments: