A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Band Deadlifts

Why do I always have to say that I've had another good work out? All my work outs are good, if not great, awesome, or amazing!!!

Warm Up - 5 minutes Stationary Bike
Deadlift Warm Up - 225lbs/6 reps.

Band Deadlifts (light band) - 6 sets/2 reps/315lbs, 2 sets/2 reps/365lbs.
Band Assisted Pull Up - 3 sets/6 reps.

I haven't deadlifted in a while and I felt a bit out of practice. I video taped and took my time. Technique came back. I would however, love to load up the bar and pull some bigger weights. All good things come to those who wait.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

McLifter said...

Any Birthday workouts? Happy Belated Birthday Snowdaddy!

I have entered the lunatic fringe with the Benchshirts....a Super Katana. Yeesh! Furry cleavage is the best!!

McLifter