I did manage to figure out some things that will help for the last four weeks of competition prep.
- I fit a sz 50 Titan suit. Squat or deadlift
- My new deadlift suit is going to work great even though its only NXG.
- The Super Centurion squat suit could double as a bullet proof suit. Crazy support!
- I'll be squatting with a narrower stance (regular stance) not my previous sumo.
- In order to get ready for pulling sumo in competition I have to prepare conventional raw.
I'm sure I figured out some other things but I can't remember.