Another PT test has come and gone and I passed again. For those who aren't familiar with this particular PT test I'll fill you in.
1. Start with pulse and blood pressure. If either are too high the staff won't let you participate.
2. 20 meter shuttle run. It's similar to "lines" that basketball or volleyball players do for cardio training. The one difference is it gets faster every minute. At over 35 years old I have to make it to 5 minutes.
3. Grip strength. They use a hand dynamometer to measure a total of both hands. I had to get over 75. I did that with just my left hand.
4. Push Ups. Do them till you drop or stop. I had to do 14. I did 20.
5. Sit Ups. You have 1 minute to do as many sit ups as possible. You can stop but you only have a minute. I had to do 17. I did 20.
These numbers I'm listing are for a "PASS". There is an "EXEMPT" standard but I never do well enough on my run, requiring 8 minutes. Any way I passed and that's it till next year.
Now, where did I put that bar and plates?