A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monday's Work Out

This week I'm on call which means I don't work unless I'm called out. My new place of employment is fantastic. Monday I did some administration then went to the gym. The work outs are few and far between with little consistency. At least I'm going, I guess. Here's how Monday went.

Cardio - 20 Minutes Arc Trainer, 5 Minutes Treadmill.
*super set*
Narrow Grip Bench - 3 sets, 20 reps, 135lbs.
Flat Dumbbell Flys - 3 sets, 10 reps, 40/45/50lbs.
*super set*
Lat Pull Downs - 3 sets, 10 reps, 190/200/210lbs.
Supported Rows - 3 sets, 8 reps, 90/135/180lbs.

I would have went longer on the treadmill but the belt on my machine kept slipping. A dangerous situation so I kept it short. Since I have my annual PT test coming up Keeping the reps high is in my best interest since I have to max out on push ups during the test. Tomorrow I'd like to do some jogging on the street. I'll let you know how things go.

Snowdaddy

No comments: