A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 14 of 24

Went for a good walk this morning with the wife and I felt way better for it. Here's how the work out today went.

Warm Up
Squats - 3 reps/325lbs, 3 reps/325lbs, 3 reps/335lbs.
Bench Press - 5 sets, 1 rep, 275lbs.
Dips - 4 sets, 6 reps, 50/30/0/0lbs assistance. (last two body weight)
Barbell Curls - 4 sets, 8 reps, 80/90/100/100lbs.
Deadlifts - 3 sets, 3 reps, 405lbs.

I was supposed to do Supported Rows and I forgot. I was very surprised and pleased at how easy the dips were. I'll be doing free dips and weighted dips from now on. The heavier squats are also feeling very good. More productive. I'll also be walking more often which I'm sure will help with the Wilks calculation (ie my body weight).

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Ryan Stinn said...

Very cool that you will be hooking up with Cliff, he's a great guy and strong as hell.
You better get that qualifier and get the heck out to MJ next spring.