A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, January 08, 2024

Lucky Day 13 Squats

Yesterday was my last day at that toxic workplace. It feels refreshing to be free of the constant threat of being released from site. Of course I'll find something else to occupy my time. Something where I can learn some new skills and feel like I'm part of a team. Until then, it's Squats. 

Rebounding - 30 minutes. 

Theragun. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Squat - bar/10 reps, 135lbs/8 reps, 185lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/6 reps (no belt).

Power Phase - 405lbs/1 rep, 425lbs/1 rep, 2 sets/1 rep/445lbs.


Pump Phase - 3 sets/8 reps/225lbs.

Theragun. 

CNS is getting conditioned for the heavier weights. I am good for Provincials and solid numbers I just have to convince my head that I am. Still plenty of time to get dialed in. The first 445lbs wasn't quite there. I cut it high on depth. The second one was exactly where I want to be. Now to polish it up in the next couple weeks. I will be ready. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: