A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, June 05, 2023

Truck Pull and Squats

Last week my friend invited me to pull a truck. Although the whole idea scared the crap out of me, the act of pulling a large truck with a harness is a "bucket list" event. The first was a large maintenance truck. It went well but I was overly cautious and nervous. My second attempt was with a transport truck. This time I threw caution to the wind and pulled hard.



Today is HOT!!! About 30°C in the shade of the garage. When I finished my shirt was soaked.

Rebounding - 30 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Squats - bar/12 reps, 135lbs/10 reps, 225lbs/8 reps, 315lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/3 reps, 315lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/10 reps.



Static Stretches. 

Burned about a million calories in the heat. Feeling good and healthy. Not really strong but I like feeling healthy. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: