A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, May 19, 2023

Tire Deadlifts and Log Press

Now that's more like it. Yesterday my motivation was crap eventhough I had the whole day to train. I managed an hour of rebounding and static stretches. At least it was something.

Today I got home from work, made a couple sandwiches and pulled the toys out onto the driveway. Tire Deadlifts and Log Press were on the agenda.

Kettlebell Swings - 2 sets/20 reps/40lbs.

Tire Deadlifts - 2 sets/6 reps/235lbs, 325lbs/1 rep, 415lbs/OH Grip miss, 415lbs/normal grip 3 reps, belt and figure 8 straps 505lbs/3 reps, belt no straps 505lbs/1 rep, 415lbs/6 reps.




Log Press - 175lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/clean but miss press/2 reps.



Put all my toys away.

After that I have no choice but to be stronger. The Sunshine and cool breeze felt amazing. Good workout. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: