A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, December 01, 2022

Bench Press

Yesterday wasn't that busy but I didn't have any more than 2 hours free at a time. So training was postponed until today. I have lots of time today. That is once my daily chores are done. 

Stationary Bike - 12 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

High Cable Rows - 3 sets/12 reps/45kg.

OH Band Triceps Ext - 3 sets/12 reps/Orange Band. 

Stability Ball Thoracic Extensions - 3 sets/16 reps.

Bench Press - 2 sets/12 reps/135lbs, 225lbs/12 reps, 2 sets/6 reps/275lbs, 285lbs/6 reps, 295lbs/6 reps, 305lbs/5 + 2 reps.


Ab Sling Knee Ups - 4 sets/14 reps.

Standing Band Biceps Curls - 3 sets/12 reps/Orange Band. 

I just noticed I goofed my working sets starting numbers. It should have been 265lbs for two sets then up to 275lbs. OOPS! Oh well. I missed the sixth rep at 305lbs. So, I re-racked the weight and did two more. Not planned but still alright. Diet is still going well. I shouldn't say "Diet" as it isn't. I'm using my Fitbit app to identify where most of my calories are coming from. Then I omit or limit them. So far it's very comfortable. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: