A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, November 11, 2022

Keeping Busy

Yesterday I got out to the garage in the afternoon to burn a few calories and stretch.

Stationary Bike - 12 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

More Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

During this I watched the 2007 and 2008 World Strongest Man finals. Mariusz Pudzianowski was indeed the "Dominator".

Today was supposed to be Deadlifts but we got a substantial accumulation of snow. I spent about 2.5hrs snow blowing our side street. It doesn't seem like a lot but after 11,000 steps and manhandling a 400lbs snow blower I'm spent.

This afternoon I was bored so out to the garage again. 

Stationary Bike - 12 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

I feel much better for getting the blood flowing and working on some mobility. Tomorrow and Sunday I work which means lots of walking. Depending how I feel Deadlifts may be in order tomorrow afternoon.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: