A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Bench Press

Nutrition is off this morning so energy levels are low. I'll comment below on this. Despite this training went well. I am working on adding a few warm up exercises to each training day. Something I picked up from an  online influecer.

Stationary Bike - 12 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Thoracic Extensions - 3 sets/12 reps.

OH Band Triceps Ext - 3 sets/12 reps/Orange Band. 

Bench Press - 2 sets/12 reps/135lbs, 225lbs/12 reps, 3 sets/6 reps/265lbs, 275lbs/6 reps, 285lbs/6 reps, 295lbs/7 reps.


Ab Sling Knee Ups - 4 sets/12 reps.

WRT my diet. I've always had issues with my diet. Mostly the volume of food I eat. I eat a lot. I eat good food, not a lot of junk. About a month ago I asked my doctor to prescribe "Contrave". It's done an amazing job of curbing my cravings and leveling out any anxious moments I have. Now it's time to work on my caloric intake and drop some weight. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Today I begin again to try and control my bodyweight. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: