A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Squats

You'd think at my age I would know better. Tire Deadlifts the other day have left me with a slight tightness in my lower back. Being smarter today the working sets weights were moving alright so I cut it a bit short.

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Squats - 2 sets/10 reps/bar, 2 sets/6 reps/135lbs, (knee sleeves) 205lbs/6 reps, 255lbs/6 reps, (belt) 295lbs/4 reps, 345lbs/4 reps, 2 sets/3 reps/385lbs (supposed to be three sets).



Static Stretches.

Not that difficult eventhough I was worried it would be heavy. It wasn't heavy. The lower back issue arose during 345lbs. Time to take a break and eat. It doesn't feel like an injury. Just my body telling me to stop being silly. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: