A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2022

50 Years Old Driveway Tire Deadlifts

Today is my 50th Birthday! I always make sure to train on important days. Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, my Birthday, ect... Motivation wasn't at all an issue today. 

Stationary Bike - 11 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Tire Deadlifts - (slow eccentric)(OH Grip) 165lbs/6 reps, 6 sets/5 reps/275lbs.


Not exceedingly difficult. Tougher on the grip and forearms than my posterior chain. 


50 years old. Where has the time gone? I haven't been a kid in quite some time. Actually my kids are almost all grown up. Two are adults doing their own thing. The other two will be soon enough. I've done lots of amazing things in my life. There's still plenty more to do. I want to travel some more and I want to compete again. My body feels good. I'm not ready to give in just yet. Stay tuned for the next chapter. 

Snowdaddy.

No comments: