A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, August 12, 2022

Driveway Tire Deadlifts

Another glorious day! Time to train on the driveway. 

Stationary Bike - 15 minutes. 

Vibration Table - 5 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Tire Deadlifts - (slow eccentric)(OH Grip) 165lbs/6 reps, 265lbs/6 reps, (normal speed and grip) 325lbs/6 reps, 355lbs/6 reps, 385lbs/6 reps, 440lbs/8 reps.

O
Static Stretches and Foam Rolling. 

I wasn't planning on going that heavy. Nor, was I planning on doing that many reps. Glad I did. Not something to do all the time. Not something I can do all the time as I get older.

Change in programming. Next week I'm off only Wednesday and Thursday. The week after that I'm off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. A bit more work than usual. That said, next week will be a break. On Wednesday the 24th August I'll do another mini meet. Gonna be good!

Snowdaddy 

No comments: