A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Bench Press

I'll start with a post Squat summary. I feel great today. Static Stretches after training is definitely the key. I feel like I trained yesterday but there isn't any of the DOMS that comes after training squats. I love it!

Today was Bench and I'm for sure improving. 

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes.
Vibration Table - 1 minute.
Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 
Vibration Table - 5 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Bench Press - 2 sets/10 reps/bar, 4 sets/10 reps/135lbs, 4 sets/8 reps/225lbs, 5 sets/3,4,4,4,4 reps/315lbs.

Alternate The Following 
WG High Cable Rows - 4 sets/12 reps/60kg.
Seated Band Triceps Ext - 4 sets/12 reps per arm/Orange Band. 
Seated Concentration Curls - 4 sets/12 reps per arm/35lbs.

Static Stretches. 

Feel the BURN!!! Enjoy the PUMP! Feeling good.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: