A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, October 29, 2021

Day 3 Week 4

My left adductor is feeling much better today. I decided to take it easy to start and see how it goes.

Extensive Dynamic Stretches.

Stationary Bike.

More Stretches.

Tire Deadlifts - 165lbs/12 reps, 235lbs/10 reps, 325lbs/6 reps, 415lbs/2 reps.

Power Phase - (belt) 2 sets/1 rep/525lbs.


The first single went up very easy. The second went up just as easy but my left adductor decided to say hello! Nothing debilitating but just enough to stop right there.

WG High Cable Rows - 3 sets/12 reps/60kg.

Seated Band Hamstring Curls - 4 sets per leg/12 reps/Orange Band.

Stationary Bike - 11 minutes. 

I borrowed the Seated Band Hamstring Curls from a video I seen on line. These are awesome!!! I Don know why I haven't done them sooner. I'll post a video next time I do them.

My adductor is alright. I just gotta warm up thoroughly and take it easy. I'm not a young fella anymore. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: