A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Day 3 Week 3

I was supposed to Deadlift on Friday but I wasn't feeling it. Today I still didn't feel it but I still gotta get it done. My mind was elsewhere and my body even fought me. Three times to the toilet with diarrhea during warm ups. Once I got that outta my system, mentally and physically, it was time for buisness. 

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

Light Stretches.

Deadlifts - 225lbs/8 reps, 315lbs/3 reps, 315lbs/3 reps, 405lbs/1 rep.

Power Phase - 6 sets/1 rep/495lbs.


Pump Phase - 315lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/10 reps.


I was going to end it there happy with ten reps no belt and no straps. Dammit I hate myself sometimes. 

Pump Phase - 3 sets/6 reps/315lbs.

There! Am I happy now? I did everything I was programmed for. Now I gotta get ready for work.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: