A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Home Again

After nearly a month in Nova Scotia I'm finally home. My last week out east was spent with my lovely wife. Considering we have never had a trip away by ourselves it was amazing spending an overnight in Halifax. Now it's her turn for a month in Nova Scotia while I'm at home.


I didn't weigh myself while I was away but I still followed intermittent fasting. I had a nice surprise by weighing 338lbs this morning. It is very noticeable. I feel much more comfortable and more energetic. Today I kept that ball rolling. 

Leg Swings and Stretches. 

Stationary Bike - 15 minutes. 

Bowflex Max Trainer - 5 minutes. 

Stretches. 

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

Yes! I have a new implement of torture. My wife bought it secondhand while I was away. It's something new and will take me a little while to become comfortable with it. 


I only did five minutes because it kicked my ass. Tomorrow I'll get back under the bar.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: