A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Back In Business

It's been almost a month and the garage is ready to train in again. It's not completely organized, not yet. There is still a lot of work to do. My gym space is however organized enough that I can start training again. 

I am so fat and lazy right now. I haven't done anything over the last month. Yard work and renovations may count because I've done plenty of that.

Here are a few pictures to show the new set up.


Big shelving to store all my junk to make room for training. 


Behind the dumbbell rack is the cardio department. We bought an elliptical off the buy and sell. A fun new addition. 


Heat supplied by a 5000w 240v heater.


OSB almost up.


Electrical is done and the insulation is going up.

I'm really pleased how the whole project has gone. Now to start training again and see how warm it is during the winter. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: