A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Tire Deadlifts

I am so fat and lazy right now. My appetite and diet are out of control. I spend a lot of time sitting and playing video games. Once in a while I get spurts of motivation but they dwindle as soon as I start training. This afternoon I dragged my fat ass out to the driveway for some Tire Deadlifts. 

Stationary Bike - 12.5 minutes.
Light Stretches. 
BW Squats - 2 sets/8 reps.

Tire Deadlifts - 165lbs/6 reps, 235lbs/6 reps, 325lbs/6 reps, 2 sets/6 reps/415lbs.


At this point the tank is empty. No motivation to pull anymore. 

Ab Sling Knee Ups - 3 sets/12 reps.
Stationary Bike - 5 minutes. 

I'm sure drinking six large beers last night didn't help anything. I wonder if the Universe is telling me something. We made a down payment to have the garage renovated this summer. Finally insulated and heated. The Universe may be telling me not to get serious as I will have to stop training for almost a month while the garage renovations are completed. That said, I will dial back the Powerlifting and focus on all around fitness. My diet is another hurdle.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: